Your Personality Makeover
by Pastor Ken
Who is someone who desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking lies. Depart from evil, and do good. Seek peace, and pursue it.
Because you are created in the image of God He wants your personality to reflect His. He doesn’t expect you to do it on your own, though. He has provided instructions on how to be the person he created you to be:
- Keep your tongue from evil. Say only those things that are true, uplifting, and kind.
- Don’t dwell on things that make you angry. Let them go.
- Think about the promises from God so that you will have a peaceful heart and mind.
- Remember you are a child of God.
- Start each day by saying, “Let the beauty of Jesus show through me.”
- Make a conscious effort to be gentle, loving, and kind to those you are closest to.
- Be the salt and light in this world that Jesus calls us to be. In doing so, people will see you as the beautiful child of God you truly are.
Pray: God, Let others see Your goodness in me. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.