by Darla Noble
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8
A soldier is trained before being sent out to defend our country. A doctor endures years of strenuous study and training before he is declared to be a doctor. A teacher’s education encompasses a wide range of subject matters so that he/she, in turn, will be equipped to educate young minds.
As a Christian, God is your constant teacher. His constant provision of talents, abilities and the power of the Holy Spirit equip you to do the great works He assigned you to do. Now, you just thank God and say, “Yes, Sir!” Then just perform with all your everything.
Ask yourself. Are you using your passions and abilities to help others? Are you fully allowing God’s grace to be visible through you? If the answer is yes, do:
- Share your talents to brighten the lives of those in need.
- Use your hobby as an outlet to minister to others.
- Make the Good News of Jesus as joyful happy romance.
- Make Jesus attractive to everyone through you.
- Let your light of delight bliss of Jesus shine!
- So, others will see Savior in you and want Him eagerly, too.
Pray: God, show me how You want me to use who I am—the one You made as delight treasure. So, let me do good works with Christ’s heart to glorify You. In the sweet name of Jesus, I pray, amen.